Katelyn began her law career as an associate with Gunderson Palmer Nelson & Ashmore LLP. She focuses her practice on civil litigation and insurance defense. She enjoys writing and oral advocacy and uses these skills to effectively represent her clients.
Katelyn was born and raised in Rapid City, South Dakota. She attended the University of South Dakota and graduated with honors, receiving a Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry and Spanish. Following her graduation, she moved to Phoenix, Arizona to pursue her law degree. After graduating Summa Cum Laude, Katelyn and her husband Trevor decided to return home to the Black Hills.
Katelyn and Trevor have two children and enjoy hiking with their dog. She is a die-hard St. Louis Cardinal fan and loves to travel whenever she gets the opportunity.
- Junior Achievement-Chair of the Board
- Rapid City Collective Impact: Emerging Leader
- 2019 Leadership Rapid City Class
- SD State Court - 2015
- SD Federal District Court - 2016
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law School
Arizona Summit Law School, Summa Cum Laude - 2015
- Undergraduate School
University of South Dakota, Honors Scholar, Bachelor's of Science, Chemistry and Spanish - 2011
- Fighting for Fido: An Analysis of Arizona Animal Cruelty Laws and the Legal Status of Animals