Quentin graduated from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 2006. While attending law school, Quentin was a member of the Client Counseling and Negotiations Board. He served as treasurer for one year. He completed his undergraduate studies at Northern State University in Aberdeen in 2002.
Quentin grew up in Philip, South Dakota where he was active in the Boy Scouts of America and FFA. Quentin comes from a ranch family and enjoys helping farm and ranch clients with legal issues ranging from estate planning to the purchase of agricultural property.
Currently, Quentin is actively involved in the Black Hills Area Council; serves as Council President of the Black Hills Boy Scouts of America; is a member of the Community Advisory Board Black Hills State University in Rapid City; and was appointed by Governor Dennis Daugaard as a board member of the Ellsworth Development Authority. Quentin is also an active member of the Real Property Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar having served as its chair from 2015–2018. Quentin was also a member of Chief Justice David Gilberton’s Elder Abuse task force in 2015.
In his spare time, Quentin enjoys hunting, fishing and watching sports, especially baseball and football.
- Law School: University of South Dakota, J.D. - 2006
- Undergraduate School: Northern State University - 2002
Admitted to the Bar
- State of South Dakota - 2006
- Clerkship with the First Judicial Circuit Court, Hon. Arthur L. Rusch, Hon. Glen W. Eng Hon. Steven R. Jensen
- Client Counseling and Negotiations Board; Treasurer, 2004–2005
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of South Dakota; Committee Chair
- State Bar of South Dakota; Chamber Ag Committee
- Black Hills Area Council
- Boy Scouts of America; Council President
- Community Advisory Board Black Hills State University in Rapid City
- Ellsworth Development Authority; Board Member
- Real Property Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar
- Chief Justice David Gilberton's Elder Abuse Task Force; Previous Member, 2015
Honors and Recognition
- Super Lawyers “Great Plains Rising Star” 2017