Lisa was born and raised in Bismarck, North Dakota. She attended the University of California Los Angeles where she received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering. Lisa earned her Juris Doctor from Samford University, Cumberland School of Law where she graduated in the top 10% of her class.
During law school, Lisa was the Research and Writing Editor for “The American Journal of Trial Advocacy” and was selected by Judge John Carrol for involvement in the Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama. Lisa has served as the president of the West River Financial and Estate Planning Council.
Outside of work, Lisa enjoys hiking, reading, and attending concerts.
- Law School: Samford University, J.D. - 2019
- Undergraduate School: University of California Los Angeles, B.S. in Chemical Engineering - 2001
Admitted to the Bar
- State of North Dakota - 2019
- State of South Dakota - 2020
- West River Estate & Financial Planning Council - President
- Business Networking International (BNI) - Member
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- North Dakota Bar Association
- “Charleston v. Gilmore: Understanding the Admissibility of Incriminating Statements Made Before and After the Reading of Miranda Rights” published spring 2019 in the “American Journal of Trial Advocacy.”