Justin was born in Aberdeen and grew up in Rapid City. He attended Rapid City Christian High School and then Northern State University where he majored in finance with a minor in economics. Justin attended Creighton University School of Law in Omaha. After law school, Justin clerked for the 7th Judicial Court of South Dakota. Justin previously served as a board member on the West River Estate and Financial Planning Council. In 2019 and 2020 Justin was awarded the Best Lawyer in the "Best of the Black Hills" competition by the Black Hills Community and in 2021 he was awarded as a Great Plains Rising Star by Superlawyers in the areas of Estate and Probate.
Justin and his wife Hannah have two little boys, Beckham and Cooper and a daughter, Layla. They enjoy time with extended family around Rapid City. Justin stays active with golf and exercise; he plays city-league basketball and football and spent several years coaching kindergarten basketball.
- Law School: Creighton University School of Law, J.D.
- Undergraduate School: Northern State University, B.S., Finance and Economics
Admitted to the Bar
- State of South Dakota - 2016
- State of Nebraska - 2017
- Young Professionals Group
- Business Network International
- West River Estate and Financial Planning Council; Executive Council