Kerri earned her Bachelor of Science in Education degree from the University of South Dakota and her Juris Doctor from the University of South Dakota School of Law. She is licensed to practice law in the State of South Dakota, in Federal District Court, Santee Sioux, and Yankton Sioux Tribal Courts and Administrative Courts. Kerri has experience in negotiations, mediation, and trials.
Kerri and her husband Matt are proud parents of three children. In her free time, Kerri enjoys spending time with family, outdoor activities, volunteering, and cheering on her kids in sports.
Advanced Certified Paralegal
- University of South Dakota, Juris Doctor
- University of South Dakota, Bachelor of Science in Education
- State of South Dakota Bar
- United States Federal District Court
- Santee Sioux Tribal Court
- Yankton Sioux Tribal Court
- Administrative Court
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association