Kerri is a graduate of the University of South Dakota, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Education degree and her Juris Doctor from the University of South Dakota School of Law. She is licensed to practice law in the State of South Dakota, in Federal District Court, Santee Sioux and Yankton Sioux Tribal Courts and Administrative Courts. Kerri is experienced in negotiations, mediations, and trials.
Kerri and her husband Matt are proud parents of three children. In her free time, Kerri enjoys spending time with family, outdoor activities, and cheering on her kids in sports.
- Law School: University of South Dakota, J.D.
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, B.S. Education
Admitted to the Bar
- State of South Dakota
- United States Federal District Court
- Santee Sioux Tribal Court
- Yankton Sioux Tribal Court
- Administrative Court