A Rapid City native, Ali graduated from Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska in 2019, earning her Juris Doctor and finishing in the top 25 percent of her class. She also obtained a Masters of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution from the Creighton University Graduate School. Ali attended Creighton for her undergraduate degree as well. Ali was the flagship student for the 3/3 program during her time in Omaha, meaning that she finished her undergraduate degree in three years and transitioned directly to the School of Law and Graduate School, completing her three degrees in six years. During her time at Creighton she was a Lead Articles Editor for Creighton Law Review, moot court outstanding oralist, and received a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Estate and Gift Taxation.
Outside of work Ali enjoys being outdoors with her fiancé, drinking craft beer, and watching “The Office” with her cat, Chloe. She is also an active member of the community and enjoys spending time serving others through various volunteer entities.
Advanced Certified Paralegal
- Law School: Creighton University School of Law, J.D. - 2019
- Graduate School: Creighton University Graduate School, M.S. Negotiation and Conflict Resolution - 2019
- Undergraduate School: Creighton University, B.A. History, minor in French
Admitted to the Bar
- State of South Dakota - 2019
- Young Professionals Group
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Pennington County Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Elder Law South Dakota State Bar Committees